Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

Watched the Czech - Finland ice hockey match for the world cup yesterday. I learned two things: Ice hockey is a dreadful sport to watch and finnish ice hockey songs are absolutely amazing. I also had my love for finnish swear words confirmed :embarrassed:

Watched the Czech - Finland ice hockey match for the world cup yesterday. I learned two things: Ice hockey is a dreadful sport to watch and finnish ice hockey songs are absolutely amazing. I also had my love for finnish swear words confirmed :embarrassed:

Perkele!

Morning, ladies. wave0

Sorry to go on about this, but it's taking over my life at the moment. Online visa application has been made and paid for. Have to go to the visa office personally on Wednesday morning. Will then find out a few days later if we've been approved.

If they say no, we lose almost a grand and a half. To say I'm shitting bricks would be an understatement.

Morning, ladies. wave0

Sorry to go on about this, but it's taking over my life at the moment. Online visa application has been made and paid for. Have to go to the visa office personally on Wednesday morning. Will then find out a few days later if we've been approved.

If they say no, we lose almost a grand and a half. To say I'm shitting bricks would be an understatement.

good luck! fingers crossed

That'll teach you a lesson for being dense enough to want to move back here :embarrassed:

Believe me that thought's crossed my mind many times recently.

Anyway, we went to the visa office and handed everything over yesterday. We probably have to wait a week or two for a decision.

Back