Return of the Banshee V2.0!

They're all great. The green one reminds me of my grandfather's green 66 (Ford) mustang.

So, was Gibson upset about these?

If so, it's a little hard to feel sympathy for them when one of their companies made these:
s640_478e284ddb65424537eae86641370.jpg

l5wjytdqlwbij5zxq4sk.jpg

I believe Kauer had a good defense, but he made the smart move because Gibson would have probably big timed him with a team of lawyers until he got tired of spending money on it and backed down.

Banshee styled guitars are one of my least favourite designs, but I would rock this shit out of the red one with the white p90s.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This question is for these shapes in general..Out of curiosity, why is the rear strap button dead center? (I assume for max density in the pin). I would think moving it upward on the rear bout might make it balance better..

It's available lefty and no upcharge. There are two or three lefty banshees out there floating around the universe.

Everything I make is lefty available.
Thanks, Doug. I'll keep you in mind when my chops deserve an upgrade from Agile and JT.

This question is for these shapes in general..Out of curiosity, why is the rear strap button dead center? (I assume for max density in the pin). I would think moving it upward on the rear bout might make it balance better..

Because people complain when it's not centered. It does balance slightly better when off center towards the top half of the guitar but ingot tired of explaining that over and over :wink:

Back