Restaurant list challenge

38. As Dave said most of them I have been to once and will never hit up again.

53%. Many of those places where eaten at when on a road trip and wouldn't go back a second time. One and done!

93, and yeah... quite a few one and done jobs in there. Several you couldn't pay me to go to also.

18 and it would have been a good few less if I hadn't lived out in the Middle East.

Never had them but they do Krispy Kreme doughnuts over here and everybody raves about them :shrug: - it's just doughnuts... also they opened a Tim Hortons in Glasgow about a month ago, the place was queued around the block on opening day :facepalm:

18 and it would have been a good few less if I hadn't lived out in the Middle East.

Never had them but they do Krispy Kreme doughnuts over here and everybody raves about them :shrug: - it's just doughnuts... also they opened a Tim Hortons in Glasgow about a month ago, the place was queued around the block on opening day :facepalm:
No sir, they are not "just doughnuts".

They are Mana from Heaven, drenched in a waterfall of purely angelic delight before being served perfectly warm and comforting as the arms of Jesus himself.

Back