Research Time...GASing a Resonator

Modern Saint

Starve your Fear, Feed your Dream!
lvfk2ui9nxjxscb3ea6a.jpg

http://www.nationalguitars.com/

Nice! I heard a woman playing a resonator, and she definitely put it on my radar. Not that I'll ever own one, because I am still learning how much I have to learn on my current guitars. I do appreciate what a resonator can do, though.

I don't know what you're looking for, but I've been thinking about selling my squareneck (Dobro/Gibson) and buying a Weissenborn-style.

I don't know what you're looking for, but I've been thinking about selling my squareneck (Dobro/Gibson) and buying a Weissenborn-style.

Not looking for a square neck. Looking to play one both lap wise and standard. It isn't in the immediate future but has gained my attention more for acoustic blues.

I've had resonator GAS to varying degrees for several years but have never acted on it. I'm interested to see which direction you go.

I've had resonator GAS to varying degrees for several years but have never acted on it. I'm interested to see which direction you go.

I maybe checking out the Republics due to costs. Also there a few places in my area that I can try one out. Also GASing and old Harmony Archtop as well.

Back