Reliving the late 90s

RyanNo3

Pedals - Pedals - Pedals
I can't get off of Jump Little Children on spotify. I have problems.

What are you stuck on this week?

@smurfco - we know it's Slim Fast.

I do have a hankering for some chicken tinga.

I would be perfectly happy if the late 90's never happened.

I wouldn’t go that far. In 1997 I was at Ozzfest and they ran Beavis and Butthead videos on the jumbotrons before the Black Sabbath/Ozzy set. I had bought a nice one-hitter earlier in the day and my friends and I were sharing with some hippy guys when we ran out of weed. One of the hippies reached down, removed his leg at the knee, and pulled out what must have been three ounces of weed. After we realized it wasn’t a real leg we got completely fucking baked. Sabbath had a laser show going and I hallucinated that the smoke blowing through the lasers was a scrolling map of the planet. So the late nineties were’t all bad.

I've been listening to Sturgill Simpson's Metamodern Sounds in Country Music twice a day for a bit. Fucking love that album. I miss it when it's not around.

I wouldn’t go that far. In 1997 I was at Ozzfest and they ran Beavis and Butthead videos on the jumbotrons before the Black Sabbath/Ozzy set. I had bought a nice one-hitter earlier in the day and my friends and I were sharing with some hippy guys when we ran out of weed. One of the hippies reached down, removed his leg at the knee, and pulled out what must have been three ounces of weed. After we realized it wasn’t a real leg we got completely fucking baked. Sabbath had a laser show going and I hallucinated that the smoke blowing through the lasers was a scrolling map of the planet. So the late nineties were’t all bad.
Good for you.

Back