Reddit ban!

Well done, you can mock someone who can't spell. I'll put your trophy on the mail.

I have a hard time spelling too. I took a lot of classes, and worked very hard to get better. I still struggle with spelling. I guess that means I'm an idiot.

Your thread says a lot more about you than it does about him.

Well done, you can mock someone who can't spell. I'll put your trophy on the mail.

I have a hard time spelling too. I took a lot of classes, and worked very hard to get better. I still struggle with spelling. I guess that means I'm an idiot.

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed Wednesday. Today's your day?

BVPFS1b.gif

Last edited:

Oh oh...offended.

If you want to call me an asshole, there's a line! Also, I can assure you that you can spell reasonably well compared to this person. Let's put it this way: I wasn't mocking his lack of spelling. I was mocking how he wielded his sub-literacy as a badge of honor, the blame for which he lay at the feet of the government.

That said, screw him.

Back