Recorded something for the first time in forever....

Denverdave

Resident Ragamuffin
A quick dirty cover of a song that a good friend really loves. One take with the guitar....two takes with the vocals. Left all the mistakes in. Added a bit of vocal processing. it ain't great - but I don't think it sucks.

Last edited:
Lovely!
You really should more stuff like this; you have a really cool voice for this genre.

Well, great...now I'm gonna be singing "cause it's you and me and all of the people..." for the rest of the damn day...

Great...

It's all your fault Dave...cop0

That sounded great Dave. I think you should try a Toad the Wet Sprocket song, your voice reminds me of Glenn's a bit.

That sounded great Dave. I think you should try a Toad the Wet Sprocket song, your voice reminds me of Glenn's a bit.

Yeah. Toad is one of my all time favorite bands. I did record a cover to Fly From Heaven several years back. It was actually my very first full blown cover. And I did a cover of a tune from one of Glenn's solo albums that I had Dexter play drums on. He has a song called Chapel Perilous I really want to record.

Nice!

This is one of my favorite songs to sing but its not something I can do on any of my gigs.

Back