Really? A thousand dollar Fender Acoustic?

I hate the checkerboard binding and it's on every guitar in that line.
Fender should make premium acoustics, but beautiful, different guitars. Not the same tired designs as everyone else.

I used a Tacoma for some studio work a while back. We picked it over the Martin, Taylor, Guild, and Gibson acoustic that were all available.

For finger picking it recorded better than it played or sounded if that makes sense.

I used a Tacoma for some studio work a while back. We picked it over the Martin, Taylor, Guild, and Gibson acoustic that were all available.

For finger picking it recorded better than it played or sounded if that makes sense.

The original Tacoma line were wonderful instruments. Not sure what changed when they were bought out if anything. I think if Fender would have marketed them correctly they would still be in business.

Was it one of the alternate sound hole models, or the more traditional style they also made? I still want to find a used one some day and get it, as it is from my home town.

Back