Rattlesnake cable sale

Chad

Slender Hobbit
I have no affiliation with them, but I got an email about a sale, and since we were discussing cables, I thought I would pass it on. $35 for a 10' cable but only if you order tonight. I just snagged 2.

"Alright, this is short notice. Going over inventory items, I decided to blow out on our prepped 10' Standard in SAGE weave only. I'm going to knock of $20 on these, so regularly these run for $55, so available for only $35 while supplies last.

You can configure your plugs (straight to straight, straight to right angle, etc) or upgrade them to gold!

These are for 10' Standard cables in Sage only. Snake Head, XLRs, Patches and Speaker are not included in this offer.

To take advantage of this blow out sale, simply use code 10MLBLOW on our build form to save! Sale ends 9/19 (Tuesday) at 11:59PM MDT."

https://www.rattlesnakecables.com/build/

I'd like to try one of his cables, but I just bought a Spectraflex cable and I think I'm covered for now.

The cables arrived today. Very well made, they came in a draw string bag with the Rattlesnake logo on it like most of the botique pedal companies do. A bunch of stickers and a Rattlesnake logo-ed notepad came with it as well and each cable was wrapped with a velcro strap. I just A/B's with the regular Fender cable I use and there may be a little more high end in the sound, but not enough to really notice.

Back