Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Iron Man 2

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • The Incredible Hulk

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Iron Man

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters
every time it's come on the tube at work, the boss changes the channel.
he doesn't "get" it...:lol:

then again, he likes NASCAR :wink:

Just in case it was spoilerific, I deleted my post.

But yeah, the latest episode was pretty good, and it's starting to feel like it's really tied into the Marvel universe and not just a TV spinoff.

the last one I can recall seeing (read:I probably saw one more, but was drunk enough to not recall it), was the one where they intro'd the fire guy....and I think he died in that episode.

the last one I can recall seeing (read:I probably saw one more, but was drunk enough to not recall it), was the one where they intro'd the fire guy....and I think he died in that episode.

Shit. You're WAYYY behind. The last 4 or 5 episodes are the best though.... I would start with episode 13 - T.R.A.C.K.S. to get caught up... they get progressively better from that one, but there's a key character (re)introduced in that episode. (last night was episode 17)

17?
holy shit :lol:
yeah, I think I might have hit # 7, at best...

that'll give me something to do while Tam's gone for 2 weeks.

If you didn't see this week's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.....

HOLY FOOOOOOK!!!! :eek:

I just saw this post and went downstairs to watch it. Pretty freakin crazy. Was that the season finale? I can't imagine there being a better place to stop and leave the audience hanging.

I just saw this post and went downstairs to watch it. Pretty freakin crazy. Was that the season finale? I can't imagine there being a better place to stop and leave the audience hanging.

I think there's still 5 episodes left to go for this season.

Wiki only lists 3 more episodes.... "Providence", "Only Light in the Darkness", and "Nothing Personal".

wait a sec.... IMDB lists two more after that with no titles. Cool. :baimun:

Wiki only lists 3 more episodes.... "Providence", "Only Light in the Darkness", and "Nothing Personal".

wait a sec.... IMDB lists two more after that with no titles. Cool. :baimun:
Looks like they are on the fence about renewing the show. I figured it would be fairly popular.

1538789_10152289878331422_7007843368403729213_n.jpg

So I went to see the new Captain America flick last weekend and watched the new Thor. I gotta say they one thing that kinda blows after the Avengers is when the shit starts going down and it looks like they may be in over their heads, why wouldn't they call in the rest of the Avengers and wreck the bad guys? If the world is really hanging in the balance, why would Thor or CA take on the bad guy alone, when all it would take is maybe Ironman or the Hulk to lend a hand and they can get back to diner with a hot chick before sundown?

So I went to see the new Captain America flick last weekend and watched the new Thor. I gotta say they one thing that kinda blows after the Avengers is when the shit starts going down and it looks like they may be in over their heads, why wouldn't they call in the rest of the Avengers and wreck the bad guys? If the world is really hanging in the balance, why would Thor or CA take on the bad guy alone, when all it would take is maybe Ironman or the Hulk to lend a hand and they can get back to diner with a hot chick before sundown?
I keep thinking the same thing.

Theoretically, they've got their own problems and "saving the world" type problems, and aren't just sitting around and playing cards for 2 years between massive alien invasions.

Avengers-type stuff has to be larger in scale for that to be sellable, naturally. Theoretically.

More to the point: it's a fucking comic book. Suspension of disbelief isn't always a bad thing.

Didn't Stark destroy all his suits at the end of IM3? And with Banner being kind of reclusive and Thor off on another world, they're not exactly available.

Moreover, the events in CA play out pretty quickly, and the framework for summoning the other Avengers falls with it. Stark himself is a target.

Yeah, maybe I'm overthinking this. It's just a comic book movie.

Back