Random things you need/want that somebody else might have

GilmourD

Eater of Worlds
Staff member
Let me start:

Strat body routed for neck and bridge humbuckers (for a Strat with no middle pickup, @Help!I'maRock!) and drilled for studs for a NON-RECESSED Floyd on the cheap. Basically the MIJ version of the Charvel Pro Mod SoCal. Can be unfinished.

I have a FAB Chorus I will NEVER use. It's not terrible, in fact it's a pretty decent little guy, just cheap and a bit noisy.
Thanks, Rod. I have a chorus pedal, along with a few others. I was stumped for the names I seek: Tuna Melt, French Fries, Chicken Salad.

Reactions: OGG
Let me start:

Strat body routed for neck and bridge humbuckers (for a Strat with no middle pickup, @Help!I'maRock!) and drilled for studs for a NON-RECESSED Floyd on the cheap. Basically the MIJ version of the Charvel Pro Mod SoCal. Can be unfinished.
So you don't want/need this type?

Screen Shot 2017-02-27 at 3.22.31 PM.png

I want a big fat Strat neck. One that will fit the body I want to put it on, so I don't have to make the neck pocket a lot bigger.

I want a big fat Strat neck. One that will fit the body I want to put it on, so I don't have to make the neck pocket a lot bigger.
As a suggestion, check out the AllParts SMO-FAT and SRO-FAT. Actually, any of the -FAT models, cuz they apply finishes to some of them, too.

Back