Random stranger foods you've ate ?

DdBob

Dogue in teh desert
Just as the title states...what food(s) have you ate from a random stranger ? Grocery store samples or farmers markets don't count.

Today I went for a run and on the trail I saw three chicks, a dude and a dog at about the 5 1/2 mile point, they were heading back. When I got back to the parking lot one chick the dude and the dog were still there so I asked them how old their doggy was (5 years old). They asked how my run was and I said I bonked about the last two miles so they said here have one of our muffins (homemade apple cinnamon)..it was good. normally i don't eat stranger food but I figured they were't just waiting around to poison me or anything so I ate it because I was hungry and I didn't want to be rude:embarrassed:

So how about you have you ever been handed a burrito from a hobo or anything? if so did you eat it ?

As a security guard on the US army posts here back in the days we would get a metric shit ton of food on the holidays. As a supervisor we would have to find a way to try and distribute it evenly on holidays espc Thanksgiving. One post alone at the family housing got like 6 loads of leftover turkey, one was a half bird that must have been a twenty pounder.

I get my super-discounted, slightly over-ripe fruits and veggies from the same place I get my free proctology exams. From from that hobo that lives behind the dumpster down on produce row. You know, the one between the railroad tracks and the river dike.

Should I be worried?

I get my super-discounted, slightly over-ripe fruits and veggies from the same place I get my free proctology exams. From from that hobo that lives behind the dumpster down on produce row. You know, the one between the railroad tracks and the river dike.

Should I be worried?

I get my fruit and cornhole exams from the One Stop Beer, Bait, Bullets, Bananas and Bunghole in St. Charles.

I give out candy all the time....

freecandy.jpg

Back