Ran into a few hoodlums loitering in a parking lot this morning

Lerxst

spaghetti and blankets
Went to schedule my state inspection this morning and took a quick ride on this beautiful day...ran across the early guys for a local cars and coffee

Hq8OBQE.jpg

HzDRYUC.jpg

\\
HZkSUY1.jpg

t60w1LU.jpg

hHtKuIC.jpg
\
\\
VVLg6YG.jpg
\

YQBWg8I.jpg

The funny thing is that it's not roped off or anything so the plebs spectating and general shoppers park amongst the exotics. Caravan, beater jeep, 458 Ferrari, camery....There was more stuff there including several Vetts, a bunch of Mod'd newer M3s & M4s, and some mustangs I didn't bother snapping.

On my way out of the lot and down the road, I passed a wagon train of drop dead awesome heading in; three wicked 911s, a classic red 308, flat neon blue huracan, yellow huracan, Maz GT and a couple more P cars.

Last edited:
I'm not seeing any pics, just the gray/white 'no pics for you!' symbol :(

Life was much simpler (and cheaper) before actual public dick measuring was outlawed. :i:

Last edited:
Freaking eurotrash! Except those red ones. They can stay!

That 4c can be yours for 72k

Most all of these guys are part of a local exotics car club and very friendly. They all grab a cup of coffee, open up their cars and shoot the shit about cars with everyone in the lot. The guy w/ the McLaren 650 was all like "wow...a 458 Italia" and was checking it out just like any guy into cars would, which gave me a laugh considering.

Last edited:
Man...Those Porsche's made me hard in my tighty-whiteys.

I don't know what it is about Porsche's, I know there are faster cars but...Shaaaawwwiiiiiiing!

Back