Quick test vid of the new cam up :)

Oh and that sounds really good Dexter! A friend of mine has the Z4 and it always sounds fantastic, so I expected your 3 would sound awesome too.

Yeah, from what I've heard the Q3 is pretty much a more basic Z4 with video capabilities.
Cool having a pad on the mics as well for the louder sources (something that always bugged me with video cameras in general).

Wow, sounds great.

I didn't know you could play guitar. :poke:

:embarrassed:

Thanks. Not bad for a drummer, right? :grin:

Good stuff! :thu:

:)

Hai :love:

So I was going to make a video last night myself, but I downloaded the Kodak manual and it says to let the batteries charge for TWELVE HOURS first? :messedup:

ZX1... it was the Woot deal a week ago and it was on sale for $50 so I thought I'd take a shot. My SDHC cards cost almost as much as the camera. :embarrassed:

Cool! I'm curious to see what the quality is like...my Zi8 kicks ass for the money.

Cool! I'm curious to see what the quality is like...my Zi8 kicks ass for the money.

The big reason I bought it was for the NAMM show. I told you I'd do kick ass coverage and I'm going to deliver. :embarrassed:

I don't know if I'll be able to post them until I get back though, and Howie will probably spoil everything by then. :annoyed:

Back