Quiche Appreciation Thread..

tompetty

Sporting a hammer...
Too many variations to mention..

IMO they're like an omelet pizza..The sky is the limit...

I have made them many times but sometimes hit up my local bakery,( I order ahead of time),and they make it up for me...

I like my quiche with a salad..

You??

Only real rule is that you need a proper quiche pan. If it's less than 2" deep, then it's not a quiche. It's a failed quiche.

But I am pro-quiche.

Only real rule is that you need a proper quiche pan. If it's less than 2" deep, then it's not a quiche. It's a failed quiche.

But I am pro-quiche.
We were all wondering if and how you'd manage to be insufferably pedantic about a quiche. Now we know.

Reactions: Tig
We were all wondering if and how you'd manage to be insufferably pedantic about a quiche. Now we know.

Life is too short for bad quiche, man. The Americanized version has discredited a good thing.

I'm a passionate guy, I've always been fascinated with the pursuit of perfection in any endeavour, and (consequently) I have strong opinions about many things.

I wouldn't take that personally. I don't feel that way about people, for the most part, except for Okies, obviously. And I like pretty much everyone here, with few exceptions. Even the ones who clearly dislike me. Once again, except for Okies.

But I'm totally fine with all of this. I realized a long time ago that, regardless of what anyone thinks, life is more interesting when you're invested in lots of subjects, both large and minuscule.

I like quiche, but since I hit about 40 years old, eggs in general tear my stomach up......so I generally avoid it these days.

A good spinach quiche with bacon is damned tasty, though.

Back