Question: Do you keep your pizza boxes after getting a new pizza?

Help!I'maRock!

Mediocringly Derivative
Why? Because I've got a shitload and I want to throw them away. Had a guy at the pizzeria once tell me when I was buying a pizza that you know it was cared for because it's in the box. I laughed out loud in his face. So why do I have all these freaking boxes?

Last edited:
You never know when you need to make an impromptu couch for when friends in bands come through town. :shrug:

Do you plug the guitar into the pizza or the pizza into the guitar?
Ummm....yes??? Lol
I responded to this silliness before I realized it was a spin-off from the other thread....by then it was too late to delete it....
I guess the take-away lesson is to always scroll down before you publicly make a fool of yourself!!!
But ill probably never really learn that lesson , so....

20081212-dominos-sandwichbox.jpg

Why? Because I've got a shitload and I want to throw them away. Had a guy at the pizzeria once tell me when I was buying a pizza that you know it was cared for because it's in the box. I laughed out loud in his face. So why do I have all these freaking boxes?

why don't you just throw that shit on the sidewalk....you do live in NYC don't you? Thow it on the street!

I rarely get delivery pizza, but when I do, the box goes right in the recycle bin.

I understand the leftover cheese that is stuck to the boxes, they can repurpose it and make sweaters and stuff.

Reactions: Tig
Back