:puke:

Reminds me of the Roman Burger at Mr Hero back in Ohio
image.jpeg

The only butterburger I've had is at my required stop at Culver's everytime I'm back visiting the family in Madison. The butter is restrained -- nothing like the mess yabba posted above. Culver's is quite possibly the best fast-food joint.

Culvers-DeluxButterBurger.jpg

Are they just trying to be insulting? “Hey fatties! Want to live up the American in an electric chair paid for by Medicare stereotype? We made a burger that’s got more fat than anything at Five Guy’s or TGI Fridays!”

The only butterburger I've had is at my required stop at Culver's everytime I'm back visiting the family in Madison. The butter is restrained -- nothing like the mess yabba posted above. Culver's is quite possibly the best fast-food joint.

Culvers-DeluxButterBurger.jpg

Culver's is great, but their take on the butter burger is pretty tame. The Solly's version is definitely a bit on the 'Xtreeem' side of things, but it's sort of glorious in its excess. Somewhere in the probably-better-tasting-and-definitely-better-for-you middle are places like Kopps and Kroll's.

Culver's is great, but their take on the butter burger is pretty tame. The Solly's version is definitely a bit on the 'Xtreeem' side of things, but it's sort of glorious in its excess. Somewhere in the probably-better-tasting-and-definitely-better-for-you middle are places like Kopps and Kroll's.

Next time I fly through Milwaukee (i.e. Southwest), I'll have to check that out. It's funny -- I spent many years in Madison, but other than Summerfest, rarely ventured into Milwaukee...

Pretty sure Kopp's is the most stainless steel I've seen in my life.

Back