PS4 or xbox one?

Ta for the offer man but I'm in the UK. Probably more hassle than it's worth.

Bummer. Well, I guess the FIFA shoulda tipped me off :grin:

I'm actually torn on it because my team was left out of it this year :mad: but pretty much any bundle I'm interested in comes with it just now.

Should be picking it up on the way home from work tomorrow.

Must have games? I'm liking the reviews of the witcher 3 but I've never been into any fantasy type stuff so not sure if I'd dig it. I'd also quite like a shooter too.

I love fantasy/RPG stuff but I just haven't gotten into The Witcher. If you're looking for an awesome shooter, check out Wolfenstein: The New Order.

Having a quick look at the place I'm picking the bundle up from and they've got a bunch of games at OK prices.

Watchdogs
Metro Redux
Battlefield Hardline
Assassins Creed Unity
Far Cry 4
Back to the Future
Rare Replay
Assassin's Creed Chronicles
Resident Evil Origins
CoD Advanced Warfare
Wasteland 2 - directors cut
Witcher 3
Rainbow 6 Siege
Metal Gear Solid 5
Assassins Creed Syndicate
Rise of the Tomb Raider

Thoughts?

Rise of The Tomb Raider was well received. Haven't got to play it yet but it looks sweet. MGSV and Witcher 3 was a lot of people's game of the year last year. The Metro games are cool, really atmospheric first person shooters. Rare Replay is good value if you like the games that are in it, lots of older Rare developed games back when they were one of the best.

Rare Replay (if you like retro gaming) and Far Cry 4 would be cool to pickup. Tomb Raider is supposed to be good, but I couldn't really get into the one before it. Some stores have a used selection and will let you return a used game within a week if you don't like it, so that might be worth checking out.

Rise of The Tomb Raider was well received. Haven't got to play it yet but it looks sweet. MGSV and Witcher 3 was a lot of people's game of the year last year. The Metro games are cool, really atmospheric first person shooters. Rare Replay is good value if you like the games that are in it, lots of older Rare developed games back when they were one of the best.

Ugh one of the kids I teach has a habit of picking game based books that are both too hard for him to read and totally shit then asks me to read them to him during down time - we're currently slogging through a metro book which like most of them we'll get to page 50 then he'll get bored and pick something else :grin: :embarrassed:

Say watching reviews for the past hour. I've not played a MGS since the PS1 but that looks great and will probably get picked up.

I completed GTA V on the 360 but it didn't hold much replay value for me - is it worth getting it on the xbox one?

So I got it set up last night. I can see Forza 6 being a time sink and FIFA is pretty cool though they didn't include my team in this year's so I'm not sure how long that'll keep my interest.

Going to pick up MGS V too, it looks amazing.

It's a little different but Forza Horizon 2 is also pretty cool. I'm not a huge fan of the regular Forza games but Horzion kept my interest for a while.

bastard, I set up a career in fifa and started off in Hamburg as my team aren't on it.

I got player of the tournament for my ore season then the manager shipped me off to fucking Hearts on loan!!!!

with that being said I've just scored the sole winner against my team's arch rivals to go to of the league and it felt good :grin:

Back