PRS drops his nuts on the floor

They asked PRS to discuss "building the perfect guitar"? Seriously? A con artist who convinced the masses that bird inlays are acceptable? WTF? The conference organizers should be fired and shunned.

Last edited:
Funny that PRS would talked about "perfect" when PRS makes 2x4's with strings that have the resonance of a sock full of wet mice.

Funny that PRS would talked about "perfect" when PRS makes 2x4's with strings that have the resonance of a sock full of wet mice.

You've said this in a few threads. As you are a guitar maker, I'd like to hear your reasoning as compared to other solidbody instrument manufacturers.

You've said this in a few threads. As you are a guitar maker, I'd like to hear your reasoning as compared to other solidbody instruments.

Yes I make and build.

No, I do not like PRS. I have never found one that either sounded good or had any tonal quality that I care for. They are just big bulky things. It is just my opinion. Do not let it ruin your day.

Yes I make and build.

No, I do not like PRS. I have never found one that either sounded good or had any tonal quality that I care for. They are just big bulky things. It is just my opinion. Do not let it ruin your day.

No ruining, just trying to have a discussion. Everyone has their preferences.

I don't care for the birds myself, but they should have no impact on sound. I would start with the pickups, though apparently the newer versions are very good.

Yes... That is a good place...

Do not forget the neck joint made to stop you from playing anything above the 11th fret.

They asked PRS to discuss "building the perfect guitar"? Seriously? A con artist who convinced the masses that bird inlays are acceptable? WTF? The conference organizers should be fired and shunned.
My bird friends are chirping about how unhappy they are with you. I cant' even go out on my patio right now.

Yes... That is a good place...

Do not forget the neck joint made to stop you from playing anything above the 11th fret.

maybe a bit of an exaggeration, no?

prs92cu24-std-neck-goldtop-moons.jpg

prs92cu24-std-neck-goldtop-moons4.jpg

Yes I make and build.

I have a hard time believing anyone who makes guitars is unable to give PRS even a modicum of credit for producing consistently good (maybe not great or everyones taste) guitars on such a large scale.

I have a hard time believing anyone who makes guitars is unable to give PRS even a modicum of credit for producing consistently good (maybe not great or everyones taste) guitars on such a large scale.

True... I just hate them. Now leave me be

Back