Problem solved...

jelloman

Couch'd Tater...
I've been running an all Ehx board for awhile now, including nano reverb and Memory Toy analog delay...both have been adequate for at home playing but both showed serious useability issues at this year's Barn Storm, so I've been considering alternatives...I've been hesitant to buy 2 new pedals because of the expense, but then I saw THIS on Sweetwater...

https://www.earthquakerdevices.com/dispatch-master

Combination digital delay and reverb...PERFECT!

This will be my first pedal purchase after the new year...now I just need to wait...

11d3f56d-e58c-4833-9b1a-396c785fc631.JPG

Shocker, I had one. Good pedal I just like having a pedal for each.
Yeah, I'm...stunned...:grin::

I use both delay and reverb very subtly and sparingly, so I figure this will be more than enough for me...plus it frees up space on the board for more dirt and boost...

I'm curious to hear how it works for you. I also prefer separate verb and delay.
That said earthquaker makes some killer gear.

Why is the microphone end of the telephone receiver the "out" side, and the ear piece end the "in" side?

This is a careless oversight by their R&D people. I wouldn't trust that shit if I were you.

Why is the microphone end of the telephone receiver the "out" side, and the ear piece end the "in" side?

This is a careless oversight by their R&D people. I wouldn't trust that shit if I were you.

Begs the question, will this pedal only work with a coiley cable?

Take this envelope, place it in the mailbox in front of the Conservatory, and walk to the coffee shop...you will be met there by a man with an ascot and penny loafers...he will address you by asking where the chair is, you MUST answer with "the chair is against the wall"...then order a tall mocha latte with marshmallow and foam, walk outside turn left and drop it into the SECOND blue garbage can...then you are free to go...

Be safe my friend...
Begs the question, will this pedal only work with a coiley cable?
Got it covered...:thu:

It depends on your perspective. Since there is no cable definitely identifying which end is speaker or microphone it can be seen as is as well as how you described it.

It depends on your perspective. Since there is no cable definitely identifying which end is speaker or microphone it can be seen as is as well as how you described it.

Western Electric/AT&T phone models like that (302, 500, 5302, etc.) all put the cord on the left, in the traditional way of biasing products for right-handed people. Right handed people would pick up and hold the receiver with the left hand and dial with the right. Even the clockwise orientation of the dial and design of the stop position all but forced right-hand dialing. It was a counter-intuitive design because, after dialing, we would almost all instinctively switch the receiver to our right ear.

Reactions: OGG
Western Electric/AT&T phone models like that (302, 500, 5302, etc.) all put the cord on the left, in the traditional way of biasing products for right-handed people. Right handed people would pick up and hold the receiver with the left hand and dial with the right. Even the clockwise orientation of the dial and design of the stop position all but forced right-hand dialing. It was a counter-intuitive design because, after dialing, we would almost all instinctively switch the receiver to our right ear.
yes but the previous user could have hung the phone up in reverse....:tongue:

I'm the exception who leaves the phone on my left ear so I can write...
yes but the previous user could have hung the phone up in reverse....:tongue:
My father used to HATE when I did that...so I kept on doing it...

I was thinking about this a little more Jello, and I think it didn't really solve the problem. The problem was two fold, one, you didn't think the EHX pedals cut it, so you wanted to replace them. This solves that part of the problem, but the secondary problem was not enough room for more dirt pedals, so my solution, is buy this pedal and a bigger board :grin:

I was thinking about this a little more Jello, and I think it didn't really solve the problem. The problem was two fold, one, you didn't think the EHX pedals cut it, so you wanted to replace them. This solves that part of the problem, but the secondary problem was not enough room for more dirt pedals, so my solution, is buy this pedal and a bigger board :grin:
Um...

...yeah...

Back