Pricing check on some pedals (thinking of selling)

yabba

Weird Pick Butt Person
So in my continued excavation of my past-life-guitar-stuff, I dug out some pedals that I'm thinking of putting up for sale on reverb (will post in the for sale section here with a weiner discount if anyone's interested). I was wondering if anyone more au courant than I am on the going rates for these sorts of things could weigh in on whether these were reasonable prices for reverb (arrived at with some very cursory searching on reverb):

- EHX 16 second delay (reissue), fairly cosmetically beat up but perfectly functional. DOESN'T include the extra foot controller, but I think I have the cute little wooden box it came in somewhere. $400 (I don't remember paying anything like this when I got it.. I guess they've gone up in price)
- guyatone md3 $65
- maxon od808 $95
- voodoo labs superfuzz $65

So maybe this was just too dumb of question - searching reverb is a reasonable strategy for coming up with a reasonable going rate, right? The last time I sold anything guitar related was pre reverb.

So maybe this was just too dumb of question - searching reverb is a reasonable strategy for coming up with a reasonable going rate, right? The last time I sold anything guitar related was pre reverb.

Reverb has gotten much better with their price guides. Don't sell yourself short though. If your thing sells in 3 seconds, you underpriced it. Err on the high side of the price guide and take offers.

Back