Pretty innovative Strat... Edge Signature Model

mystixboi1

Kick Henry Jackassowski
GAME CHANGER!!!

StratEdgeMFBK-xlarge.jpg

1600-StratEdgeMFBK_front.jpg

A Player's Strat with Edge-designed Specs
No doubt about it: The Edge's Stratocasters helped inspire the signature tones on countless U2 records and set a new standard for what the instrument could do. That's why Fender was pleased to offer The Edge a signature Strat that he not only endorses, but plays personally out on the road in arenas all over the world! The Edge Stratocaster features a jumbo '70s-style headstock with Edge's autograph on a fast maple neck, premium Fender pickups with aged pickup covers and knobs, and the American Deluxe's two-point synchronized tremolo bridge for Edge's haunting sustain and subtle shimmery vibrato. If you love The Edge's tone as much as Sweetwater guitarists, do yourself a favor and check out The Edge Signature Fender Stratocaster.

A great Fender Strat all players can appreciate

Whether you've studied The Edge's style and tones or you just want a great-playing Strat with classic-styled appointments, the Fender Edge Signature Stratocaster delivers. With its comfortable alder body, fast maple neck, and versatile, responsive, punchy, and soulful pickups, it's no exaggeration to say the Fender Strat has helped shape the very sound of rock 'n' roll for the past 60 years.

Fender The Edge Signature Stratocaster Features:
  • Designed in close collaboration with The Edge of U2
  • 3 premium Fender single-coil pickups to re-create classic Edge guitar tones
  • Black finish harkens back to Edge's "Blackie" Strat
  • Aged pickup covers, knobs, and pickup selector provide contrast atop a white pickguard
  • 2-point synchronized tremolo bridge enhances sustain and adds color to chords and leads
  • Alder body for light weight and a punchy, balanced sound
  • Classic Fender maple neck and fingerboard with dot inlays
Get Edge-inspired rock tones with the Fender Edge Signature Stratocaster!

Yes. Revolutionary. It will take the rest of the guitar world 60 years to catch up.

Obviously a handsome guitar, since it's basically a classic, but I've never liked 70s strat headstocks, except maybe if it's a reverse.

Here's me thinking the Edge sound was 99% fx pedals. Silly me, it's obviously this next gen guitar!

:rolleyes:

Back