Pretty crazy but not for me

The problem I have with guitars [or any equipment] that rely on technology is they are outdated in a few years. In this case 5 years from now long after they've stopped making it what do you do with the guitar if the kaoss pad stops working?

The problem I have with guitars [or any equipment] that rely on technology is they are outdated in a few years. In this case 5 years from now long after they've stopped making it what do you do with the guitar if the kaoss pad stops working?

this is why i only use the finest duct tape when attaching effects to my guitars.

The distortion could be the worst distortion I have ever heard. And the first guitar player I played with used a DS-1 into a Digitech double distortion.

The Kaos Pad itself looks pretty cool.

Kaoss pads have been around since the late 90s, so it's not really like they're a fad. I think if I really wanted a synth for my guitar, however, I'd probably prefer a Roland set up to this -- it's less invasive.

I just got an idea - take the kaos pad off the thing and hook a little fuzzbox the same size in the space where the kaos would go and connect to the built in cables.

Well, it might sound better.

Back