Preowned Malinoski Guitars Nova #150

Is this the Urban Outfitters Kent State outrage edition?

15-kent-state-sweater.w529.h352.2x.jpg

I still can't believe they fucking did that. :facepalm:

Totally. The company's lame excuse -- that the shirts are "sunfaded" and "distressed" neglect to also mention that Kent State University's colors are Navy and Gold -- which, unless I am drastically mistaken do not usually fade to red and brown... This company, along with other exploitative brands like Abercrombie & Fitch would be bankrupt except for the ignorance, lack of taste, and general ignorance of the average consumer...

Totally. The company's lame excuse -- that the shirts are "sunfaded" and "distressed" neglect to also mention that Kent State University's colors are Navy and Gold -- which, unless I am drastically mistaken do not usually fade to red and brown... This company, along with other exploitative brands like Abercrombie & Fitch would be bankrupt except for the ignorance, lack of taste, and general ignorance of the average consumer...

the economy would be very different if everyone had good taste and were well informed.

GreatDane had one that was amazing.

This is one of the ugliest guitars I've ever seen in my life. Seems to be the trend of the week.

that is really not attractive.

here's mine that i owned for a while.

wMalinoskiRodeo-001.jpg

there was a lot that i liked about it. there were things i didn't like about it. the piezo was a cool concept but didn't work very well in practical application except to add a bit of additional texture to the overall tone. i can understand how someone might make that work for them, but it didn't for me. the finish was very cool and the guitar woods were even more attractive in person than in the pictures. it was a little neck heavy. the controls were mounted a little too close together.

i can appreciate what he's doing, but probably wouldn't buy another one of his instruments. i bought a Parker Fly instead and like that a lot more (so much so, that i bought a second one... 'cause, well... you know...). it's doing essentially the same thing, but is better executed in every way (IMO).

Back