Pragestock Tunage List

A couple P-Stocks ago Prages had to sing that song I believe 4 or 5 times. That was pretty much all she wrote for the rest of the weekend.

I think he wasn't allowed to sing it, so Jello took the mic like a champ and belted it out.

That would explain it. I know that the 2 previous years the song was played around 2x so his voice survived the weekend.

He blew his voice out pretty early on...he was trying to sing it, but I kinda stole the chorus from him...I don't think he minded...

Wow...Alright David weigh to carry the load :thu:

For some of the jams here some of my friends get me to sing Funk 49 and Alright Now. If not warmed up, I too struggle - also that are tunes that I can't do night to night so rest is definitely needed.

A couple P-Stocks ago Prages had to sing that song I believe 4 or 5 times. That was pretty much all she wrote for the rest of the weekend.

That must've the first year I was there. I think the Trooper was played around 5x as well during that weekend.

I think a few years ago I sang it on the hour every hour for 3 days straight.

Now I'm relegated to the verses. Jello killed the choruses though. Freakin' killed them.
Fuck that, I'm taking the verses too...

...plus I may want to sing a few others first...it's not exactly a song to warm up with...:embarrassed:

Back