Pragestock Tunage List

Modern Saint

Starve your Fear, Feed your Dream!
With the Pragestock dates set, are we going to wing it (the norm) or will there be the usual gather here if you want to play le tunes list?

I know that:

The Trooper

and

Monkey 'Fuckin' Wrench

will be done.

You know what we're not going to do?

Spend 3 fucking hours playing with an organ simulator pedal at 400 db while tripping balls.

Other than that, I don't care what gets played.

There goes roughly 50 hours of practice time out the window.....

Greg and I have some unfinished business on "Cold Gin"... I'm gonna practice some Molly Hatchet to jam on with Tele...learn Monkey Wrench and work on The Trooper...Hash Pipe...Man in the Box...

Spend 3 fucking hours playing with an organ simulator pedal at 400 db while tripping balls.

You should have gone to Wendy's with me, baimun and eloy. We missed the whole organ thing and got a delicious burger on a pretzel bun.

Greg and I have some unfinished business on "Cold Gin"... I'm gonna practice some Molly Hatchet to jam on with Tele...learn Monkey Wrench and work on The Trooper...Hash Pipe...Man in the Box...

you don't have to work on Man in the Box, you are sticking to vocals on that one.

Was that during the Texas invasion?

Oh, was that you?

I rescind the tripping balls part.

But yeah, let's limit the organ pedal to under 15 minutes this year. :embarrassed:

Side room jam

Oh, was that you?

I rescind the tripping balls part.

But yeah, let's limit the organ pedal to under 15 minutes this year. :embarrassed:

'twas during the afternoon, tho, when I did it - after the Box of Pedals was presented for consumption (and possible purchase).

Back