Pragestock - September 18-20.

DD is normally the last to leave. That's fine by us...he's pretty low maintenance other than wanting to run all the damned time.

Last year, I went back to work Tuesday morning, but only made it a few hours before taking the rest of the day off. This year, I've requested 1/2 day Thursday, all day Friday, all day Monday, and all day Tuesday. :embarrassed:

Hoping we can get the last of the guests out on Monday and then have Tuesday as a 'recovery' day.

So basically, my request is that you arrive no earlier than noon on Thursday, and depart by sun down on Monday.
If I am able to come I'd be out probably late morning/early afternoon on Monday. There's no way I'd be able to get out of work on Tuesday. LOL

I'm still going to invite Philly D, Jeff Hatch (Eagle shirt), Todd (Gear Whore), Chuck, Lino (who has been conspicuously absent from the board lately) and their significant others, and probably a few other locals, but I'm going to try to keep Stingray and his cronies at bay.
I'll take 100 Stingrays over one Dougie B and crew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It depends. Are they drugged out weirdos with no social skills who think that the music gear was set up specifically for them, or are they fairly well balanced humans that want to meet some new people with similar interests and hang out, get to know everybody, and have a good time?

Crap now I can't go :gah::tinfoil:

It depends. Are they drugged out weirdos with no social skills who think that the music gear was set up specifically for them, or are they fairly well balanced humans that want to meet some new people with similar interests and hang out, get to know everybody, and have a good time?
LOL I think they'll be OK. My brother likes to talk about dicks a lot, but other than that we're good. LOL

Back