Question: Pragestock 2014

Oh, and I don't think I mentioned it on here yet, but I started playing with a couple guys recently. We're working on Limelight, so there had better be some punks ready to play that this year. Also, we need to get a song recommendation thread started, so we can all ignore it again. :mad:

I'll work on it but the solo is way beyond me.......someone else will have to pick that up (Tele? MicWalt? Prages?).

What is the norm weather for the end of September? Shorts and/or jeans? T-shirts and/or sweatshirts? Speedos?

I've only ever been there in July.......:embarrassed:

Normally it would be highs in the upper 60s low 70s, and lows at night in the 50s. It's been a weird summer though. We've had no 100 degree days and very few 90 degree days. Some July and August days never hit 70. That's pretty much unheard of.

I'll be sure to do a weather forecast the week before, just to make sure.

There will be an outdoor fire pit this year, though.

Normally it would be highs in the upper 60s low 70s, and lows at night in the 50s. It's been a weird summer though. We've had no 100 degree days and very few 90 degree days. Some July and August days never hit 70. That's pretty much unheard of.

I'll be sure to do a weather forecast the week before, just to make sure.

There will be an outdoor fire pit this year, though.

It has been cool here as well. We did hit 100 once I think and over 90 only a hand full of times (maybe 10 or so). Normally we are over 90 most of July and August.

Fire pit sounds rad.....

2012 was the PA speaker, 2013 was the infamous Reverend Drop.

Hopefully there will be no casualties this year.

I just hope I can make it. I've had so much going on. I'm at my limit right now and school is starting Monday. I haven't even had time to play at all, very depressing really!!!

@Prages if you need anything (bass amp, drums, cymbals, guitar stands, PA gear, mics, etc) let me know. You're welcome to anything I have for the weekend. I've got a pork shoulder in the freezer that I was thinking about putting in my smoker for some grub. Now I just need to learn some songs! Can't wait!

It's looking to be a great turnout. I think anyone who is going should know by now. Let's get a roll call and look at some final numbers.

If you're coming, say so and when you plan on getting in. Also if this will be your first year, let us know so we know how much shaving cream, Depends, and habenaros to buy. :wink:

I'll start. I'll be in late Thursday night.

Edit: (the list)
Thursday-
The Prages
The Dogs
DenverDave
Rev
Eloydrummerboy
BoomBoom

Friday-
Keruac
Telecaster911 (w/ Jaxn, 80/20 odds against)
Jelloman
CBHScott
Chad

Last edited:
Back