Question: Pragestock 2014

IMG_0406.jpg

If you can sleep at 5:30 am while a bunch of idiots are playing Monkey Fucking Wrench or The Trooper, then yes.

@Jbird did, I didn't. Instead of waking up naturally to take a piss, I woke up to the FUCKEN' Trooper almost pissing in my shorts....

Just got my vacation day approved for Friday, Sept. 26th. I'll be doing the usual and leaving after work Thursday, getting in late Thrusday night, and waking up sometime Sunday morning ready to drive home and look at the P-Stock thread to try and piece back together what just happened.

:rs:

Oh, and I don't think I mentioned it on here yet, but I started playing with a couple guys recently. We're working on Limelight, so there had better be some punks ready to play that this year. Also, we need to get a song recommendation thread started, so we can all ignore it again. :mad:

Also, we need to get a song recommendation thread started, so we can all ignore it again. :mad:
This year I won't make the mistake of learning a bunch of those songs. I'm just gonna focus on Monkey Wrench and the Trooper. I know those will get played. :grin:

We're getting close!

Ironically, had we done it the last weekend of July or the first weekend of August, temps would have topped out in the 70s.

It'll either be 95 or snowing the last weekend of September.

We're getting close!

Ironically, had we done it the last weekend of July or the first weekend of August, temps would have topped out in the 70s.

It'll either be 95 or snowing the last weekend of September.

I figure the weather there is pretty close to the weather here. When I saw a Pragestock thread the other day, I was thinking it was moved for better weather, but August has been so mild. It'll probably be 100 degrees at the end of september. :grin:

What is the norm weather for the end of September? Shorts and/or jeans? T-shirts and/or sweatshirts? Speedos?

I've only ever been there in July.......:embarrassed:

Back