Question: Pragestock 2014

As much of a blast as it would be to see everyone, there's no way I can do it this year. Just got my Series 7 and 66 study schedule and this falls right before I take the 7. Looks like I'll have to see you all next year. :embarrassed:

Those are tough. One advisor at work took the tests 3 times before she passed. Good luck.

I can only imagine what it will be like the year that we finally get Wein, Micwalt, ModernSaint, Dave, Jaxn, Tele, Eloy, Howie, BigsbyBoy and Weebz to all show up the same year.... :embarrassed: Between the first part of the list all playing music together, and the second part of the list trading barbs and jokes, all of us regulars that are there everytime (Myself, Lino, Jbird, Mr & Mrs, Rev, etc) could just sit back and soak in all the awesome. :grin:

The only time I missed was the first year when I had a wedding gig scheduled.... who was there that year that hasn't been back since that year? Chihili and Phil? anyone else? Aahzz has made a few but hasn't been recently.... man... everyone needs to make it out there at least once... (yeah I'm talkin' to you OGG or jbj or Peeker. :wink: )

Last edited:
I can only imagine what it will be like the year that we finally get Wein, Micwalt, ModernSaint, Dave, Jaxn, Tele, Eloy, Howie, BigsbyBoy and Weebz to all show up the same year.... :embarrassed: Between the first part of the list all playing music together, and the second part of the list trading barbs and jokes, all of us regulars that are there everytime (Myself, Lino, Jbird, Mr & Mrs, Rev, etc) could just sit back and soak in all the awesome. :grin:

The only time I missed was the first year when I had a wedding gig scheduled.... who was there that year that hasn't been back since that year? Chihili and Phil? anyone else? Aahzz has made a few but hasn't been recently.... man... everyone needs to make it out there at least once... (yeah I'm talkin' to you OGG or jbj or Peeker. :wink: )
So what am I? Chopped liver? Lumped in with Steve Irwin and Mothman? Feh.
wave0:helper::baimun:

Back