Powdered Alcohol, Coming to a Liquor Store Near You

Add it to food? Can you say, "The new Roofy?"

When it was certified by the government, it never occurred to them that this could be a problem.

So if you snort it, will a breathalyzer work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, a breathalyzer is measuring vapor pressure in the lungs. If you are out gassing alcohol from your bloodstream it doesn't matter how that alcohol got there. The breathalyzer will measure that.

Mmmmm. Microencapsulated cyclodextran alcohol. I wonder how many brahs have to die before they yank this from the market.

While the TTB has approved labels for the product, I can't imagine that it'll pass regulatory muster w/ most states. Given it's amazing potential for abuse, this probably wont hit the market in the states.

Oddly, the few pages that had an abstract of the TTB approval is coming up blank today.

While the TTB has approved labels for the product, I can't imagine that it'll pass regulatory muster w/ most states. Given it's amazing potential for abuse, this probably wont hit the market in the states.

Oddly, the few pages that had an abstract of the TTB approval is coming up blank today.

Potential for abuse didn't stop Zohydro from being approved. o_O

what's that?
never heard of it
It is a new, high dosage, extended release form of hydrocodone, without ibuprofin. It also is crushable and snortable or injectable. The medical advisors for the FDA were against it, it was approved anyway. We have governors everywhere talking about the heroin/opiate crisis and the Feds approve a new opiate with high abuse potetential. The governor of Massachusetts tried banning it, but the court struck it down, since the FDA approved it. :facepalm:

I enjoy drinking beer (and the occasional scotch) as much (if not more) than most people......

Alcohol without the liquid kind of seems like it is doing away with the "ritual" of cracking a beer.

I'll pass.

On the other hand, at least you won't have to piss every 15 minutes.......

Whatever happened to cracking a 6 pack and smoking a joint with some buddies on a Sunday afternoon around a campfire?

really, as a drunken lout,. I think this is a fuckin HORRIBLE idea
I'd be dead in a day or two, at best.

Wait... How does this work? Alcohol itself is a liquid. Makes as much sense as powdered water.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

"It rubs the Palcohol on its skin."

Wait, that never did work...

Rubbing-Alcohol.jpg

Back