Post Two Of Two...Salad..

tompetty

Sporting a hammer...
Most often I'll buy those packaged greens like Spring Mix-A Blend Of Seasonal Greens, that claim to be pre washed..A few weeks ago I was wearing my glasses and as I was putting some of this tasty leafy green mixture on my plate I noticed a bug...A BUG...

Now I'm paranoid and pick each leaf out of the package one by one..

I have one of those salad spinners that wash but there's no way this bug would have spun out through the slots....

Do you eat the bugs or do you put in the effort to go through it leaf by leaf??

Or do you just say fuck it and order in pizza??

Now worries. The bug killer the leave on the plants killed it so it's not like you're eating something alive.
This fucking thing was moving...It's product of USA...........

I bought more tonight because I want a nice salad for when the GF comes tomorrow to go with shrimp...I wish they wouldn't advertise it as thoroughly washed......

But what if I like a great salad, and there are many versions, as much as you like a chocolate bar that also have many versions??

Most often I'll buy those packaged greens like Spring Mix-A Blend Of Seasonal Greens, that claim to be pre washed..A few weeks ago I was wearing my glasses and as I was putting some of this tasty leafy green mixture on my plate I noticed a bug...A BUG...

Now I'm paranoid and pick each leaf out of the package one by one..

I have one of those salad spinners that wash but there's no way this bug would have spun out through the slots....

Do you eat the bugs or do you put in the effort to go through it leaf by leaf??

Or do you just say fuck it and order in pizza??

do you mean salad tosser :confused:

do you mean salad tosser :confused:
I worded that wrong. It's one of those thingys that you put the salad in after you've washed it to spin the fuck out of it to get rid of the moisture. That's as much as I know.......

I worded that wrong. It's one of those thingys that you put the salad in after you've washed it to spin the fuck out of it to get rid of the moisture. That's as much as I know.......

No, you were right. It's a salad spinner. These dudes have all been inside.

Back