Possible NGD? Yes!!!!!

Nice one. I didn't know there was mother of pearl around the soundhole. It's not real apparent in the catalog.
I like that it is there but not in your face. I can't get over the look of the wood on the back, sides, and neck. It doesn't show well on the photos, but it is gorgeous. :love: I really didn't have the money to buy it, as I am between semesters (and paychecks) and have a big trip coming up, but once I saw it, held it, and played it, there was no walking away.

Move guitar away from that, please. Didn't you say you liked it?

This time of year, it is the best spot for a photograph. When winter comes (in a few weeks) there will be no guitar pics in front of it. :grin:

Two chair technique? Therapeutic, and aerobic (when I do it).
I have never done the two chair technique outside of training I have attended. I'm just not a Gestalt kind of guy.

I am taping a (community access) television show and had to decide which guitar to use, this 12-string or the Blue Eclipse 6-string. I plugged this 12-string in to see how it sounds and my mind was made up. A couple of the songs I plan to do are usually performed on 6-string, but they come out nicely on this, especially through the acoustic amp. I did well buying this, for sure. ( I even think I might have a buyer for the other 12-string. :thu:)

Back