Pojama People

Pojama people, where do you crash?

Pojama people, how long must you nap?

Pojama, Pojama people.

Pojama, Pojama people.

*Sinches up flamesuit*

I don't get it. This whole Zappa thing. He was a moderately clever, massively twisted narcissistic loon that relied on the best of the top tier among musicians to bring his "art" to fruition. If anything, his arbitrary and frighteningly detached thoughts as verbalized by a style of "singing" that makes Lucille Ball doing "Babaloo" sound like Pavarotti only enhance the unbearable overall package into a product that defies any real sense of grounding.

I like Dweezil, because he can play his ass off, and pretty much keeps his trap shut which at least gives reason to think he may be well-adjusted despite being raised by a raging lunatic.

*Sinches up flamesuit*

I don't get it. This whole Zappa thing. He was a moderately clever, massively twisted narcissistic loon that relied on the best of the top tier among musicians to bring his "art" to fruition. If anything, his arbitrary and frighteningly detached thoughts as verbalized by a style of "singing" that makes Lucille Ball doing "Babaloo" sound like Pavarotti.

I like Dweezil, because he can play his ass off, and pretty much keeps his trap shut which at least gives reason to think he may be well-adjusted despite being raised by a raging lunatic.

It's supposed to be stupid. Frank put out a lot of dumb shit that would sell, so he could fund his lesser selling instrumental music. Essentially, "Pojama People" gave us "Greggery Peccary"

Back