Please critique Website #2!

If you tried to go off to the Rockies you'd wind up just hanging with Dave and CFGSteak and not getting any work done!:embarrassed:

I'd definitely stop by the old haunts and to see those guys, but a couple of days alone in the Rockies sounds awesome.

I'd agree pretty much with what's been said by others, which is that the layout and style is great. I like the simplicity, but I'd like some better, more relevant pics.

Oh, and how many spaces are there between the two sentences here?

The Backyard Inn, Tabby’s, and By Golly’s. All three performances begin at 9 p.m.

I'd agree pretty much with what's been said by others, which is that the layout and style is great. I like the simplicity, but I'd like some better, more relevant pics.

Oh, and how many spaces are there between the two sentences here?

Two spaces. :confused:

I guess my next question becomes, "What would be a series of more relevant pics?"

I can definitely take some photos of you at Pragestock. We can even try to get creative with it, too. I'll bring my wide angle lens.

I like the site. It looks a little generic, though. It makes sense if you're going for the more subdued look. I love the graphics on the "Contact" page.

The tunes sound great!

I can definitely take some photos of you at Pragestock. We can even try to get creative with it, too. I'll bring my wide angle lens.

I like the site. It looks a little generic, though. It makes sense if you're going for the more subdued look. I love the graphics on the "Contact" page.

The tunes sound great!

Oh sure, shoot the fat guy with the wide angle lens. :annoyed:

:grin:

Thanks for the help. And for the comments on the tunage. :thu:

I like the layout, and the background texture is definitely cool. The contact graphics are kickass, although if they had rounded corners like the pictures on the music page it might look a little better. The other images make it look like a photography website, or something. I can see a mid-nose to bottom of beard shot for the main page, maybe with your hand holding a pick off to the side all defiant-like. I tried to just doodle what I'm talking about but can't draw to save my life :embarrassed:

Other than that, lookin' forward to seeing the pages fill up :thu:

cassette3-rounded.png

condensermic-rounded.png

I like the layout, and the background texture is definitely cool. The contact graphics are kickass, although if they had rounded corners like the pictures on the music page it might look a little better. The other images make it look like a photography website, or something. I can see a mid-nose to bottom of beard shot for the main page, maybe with your hand holding a pick off to the side all defiant-like. I tried to just doodle what I'm talking about but can't draw to save my life :embarrassed:

Other than that, lookin' forward to seeing the pages fill up :thu:

cassette3-rounded.png

condensermic-rounded.png

Hmmm.... I could always print them and take pictures of them to give them the rounded edges. :idea:

I was thinking a mid-nose to beard shot too... kinda like my picks.

Yeah! Like the picks! I knew i'd seen it somewhere :lol: I went ahead and rounded the corners on those images I linked, if you wanted to use them :thu:

Yeah! Like the picks! I knew i'd seen it somewhere :lol: I went ahead and rounded the corners on those images I linked, if you wanted to use them :thu:

Thanks! I'll do that now.

CRAP: this iWeb template automatically adds a Frame to images, so that's not going to work. Thanks for trying though! :)

Last edited:
Back