Player Arrests Vary Widely Among N.F.L. Teams

Modern Saint

Starve your Fear, Feed your Dream!
Arrest Table.png

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/13/u...232722000&bicmet=1419773522000&abt=0002&abg=1

Weren't the Vikings involved with some kind of monster bar fight or something a few years ago and a whole bunch of them got dragged downtown?

Something like that.

Viking had the "Love Boat"scandal a while back. And the Arctic Blast event which I was on the Grand Jury for. Ever since Bud Grant retired as coach they've been on police blotters. They had a rash of dui's in the 80's-the funniest of which was Keith Millard. He crashed his car into a fountain,and ran into his hotel room. When the police knocked on the door he yelled" my arms are more powerful than your guns".

Last edited:
Here in Cincinnati we're not even surprised when a Bengal is arrested. We figure if you're signed to the Bengals you're going to make the news for drugs or DUI eventually.

Well, I guess this is what one would expect giving a group of 20 year old kids millions of dollars and rock star fame. I'm surprised they don't have more arrests. If I had their resources at that age, I would probably be dead or in jail.

Well, I guess this is what one would expect giving a group of 20 year old kids millions of dollars and rock star fame. I'm surprised they don't have more arrests. If I had their resources at that age, I would probably be dead or in jail.

God, I wish we could term that "Beibering out."

Reactions: Tig
I wonder what the NHL list looks like.

Probably the worst thing that happened in the NHL is Marty Brodeur cheated on his (now ex) wife with her sister and subsequently married her and had more kids. LOL

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I wonder what the NHL list looks like.

Probably the worst thing that happened in the NHL is Marty Brodeur cheated on his (now ex) wife with her sister and subsequently married her and had more kids. LOL

Christmas and birthdays must be fun for that family.
:rd:

Back