Planning ahead, pedalboard shenanigans. Recommendations please.

For OD I really like my Cmatmods Signa Drive. Best OD I have ever owned. Available at least in Germany and France so I imagine they ship to Norway.
Worth a listen......

If you want something "transparent" there is always the Pedal Monster's Klone. I'm not sure they ship to you though but it is a really nice pedal that adds a little dirt without really altering your sound. It really just sounds like you cranked the gain a little bit on your amp without increasing the volume.

Thanks!

Yeah, that sounds like the kind of thing I want. I'll check that one out. :)

If you want something super transparent I always suggest the Xotic RC Booster but the Keeley Katana made a good impression on me at Namm this year too.

I built a Katana clone and it's amazing. I couldn't bring myself to pay that much. But it's EXTREMELY transparent. You can get 20dB that's clean as a whistle.

Got the HOF mini and Flashback x4 a couple of days ago and tried them out at band practice, sounds good. :)

The rest gets ordered next week. Just gotta decide on the drive pedal first :embarrassed:

Looking forward to the tweaking bit. :)

Picked up the Mobius today and gave it a test run. Before I knew it a couple of hours had gone. Bloody hell, what a pedal. :embarrassed:

Went for the Signa Drive and the One Control OC10 loop switcher (as well as a shitload of cables, obviously), everything should be here next week. :)

The Rotary thing was what I was first and foremost thinking of. I haven't really wah'd much the last decade or so. :grin:
I'm not a wah guy either but I need it for the cover gigs. The only thing that throws me is that I have to tun the wah off at the Mobius and not the pedal.

I'm not a wah guy either but I need it for the cover gigs. The only thing that throws me is that I have to tun the wah off at the Mobius and not the pedal.

Yeah, I can see that playing tricks on your brain. :embarrassed:

Do you use the Mobius only in front of the amp or utilise the pre/post option btw?

Gotcha.
Suppose most of the effects on it works best that way. Having the option is nice though. :wink:
Yeah..If I could manage a larger setup with a controller I would totally utilize that stuff but its not really worth messing with considering what I do with mine.

What it looks like so far, without the incoming Signa Drive and loop switcher (I'll probably ditch the Boss Harmonist pedal).
Doesn't look like space should be much of a problem. :)

11416159_10153874107123056_3176260952521327620_n.jpg

The Victory channel switcher will be retired as well with the OC10 capable of doing that. :love:

Nevermind placement too much, as that will obvioiusly change A LOT.

Back