Pizza Hut gets desperate, breaks out the curry.

It has been decades since I ate at a Pizza Hut. South Padre Island, Spring break, 1982 to be exact.
I can't stand curry. Working on an IT floor in the building, the bathroom smells of curry after every lunch, especially the urinals. :chow2:

I love curry. Had takeout Indian last night because I was too destroyed to cook anything, and will have leftovers for lunch. :)

Not sure about Pizza Hut. Used to like them... these days I almost never get "name brand" pizza, and the last time I got Pizza Hut it was meh.

Jabba's sex slaves.

Now we're talkin'.
comic20.png

comic_con_2011_leia_x4_by_stangace20-d4n86cu.png

That's a lot of princesses!

I don't eat much pizza anymore since I decided to drop 20 lbs. Pizza would just be a fast track back, because there is now way I can eat just one slice. Back in high school, I worked making pizzas at an Italian restaurant (hand tossing, and a glass window in front of us). Went on to work at Pizza Hut, in college. It was OK in the day, but they just haven't kept up. Times change.

I had curry on Saturday, Sunday, Monday and last night :grin:

As for Pizza Hut, instead of doing fancy gimmicks maybe they should work on making a decent pizza first if they want people to go there.

Back