Picked this up today.

I just use a blender, but starting my day with a big handful of leafy greens blended into a smoothie allows me to excuse eating a bunch of garbage the rest of the day.

I used a blender too, but it didn't quite liquify things well enough, too chunky. This works better. And is really easy to clean up.

I had a banana, blackberry, strawberry smoothy this morning, and a spinach, asparagus, brussel sprout, carrot, tomato, ginger one for lunch. :embarrassed:

We use a blender, but not near enough.

I really need to do better with greens and fruits, but when I have tried green smoothies I could hardly choke it down. :messedup:

May the health be with you

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

I just use a blender, but I have an OJ/banana/raspberry/blueberry smoothie just about every morning.

We use a blender, but not near enough.

I really need to do better with greens and fruits, but when I have tried green smoothies I could hardly choke it down. :messedup:
Fistful or two of mild greens (baby spinach, for example), banana, 5-6 frozen strawberries, cup of OJ, and yogurt if desired. Can't taste the greens.

I'm having a beet and apple smoothie with almond milk. Threw in a handful of spinach too. Tastes great!

I'm diggin this thing.

Back