Photo thread: I went to the 2017 Concorso Ferrari and it did not suck, not even a little bit.

dmn23

Duller than cardboard
Full gallery here:

https://flic.kr/s/aHskVL8v3b

And a few here:

DSC_8177.jpg

DSC_8215.jpg

DSC_8104.jpg

DSC_8175.jpg

Wow! So many stunning cars. That black 308 GTSi Quattrovalvole might be one of the sexiest cars there. I was "this" close to buying one in 1988. It was an '83, and in dead mint condition for $34K and I balked because my height made it too uncomfortable. Huge regrets.

Sent from Crab Nebulae via reverse engineered alien technology

Great pics! Ferrari sure has made some sexy cars. Except the Testarossa. No car needs an egg slicer.
Those side vents on the Testarosa and the 348 were a matter of function over form.

They channeled much needed cool air to both the motor and the brakes. They served a necessary purpose and added a unique styling trait to the cars that managed to still look stunning.

Those side vents on the Testarosa and the 348 were a matter of function over form.

They channeled much needed cool air to both the motor and the brakes. They served a necessary purpose and added a unique styling trait to the cars that managed to still look stunning.

Yeah, I know they were functional, but that doesn't make them any less ugly. :chow2:

Reactions: OGG
Back