Phasers!

When phasers are outlawed, only outlaws will have phasers

star-trek-phaser.jpg

upload_2016-5-3_23-7-2.png

GGG Script Phase 90 kit. Pot was not reverse taper (or I wired it backwards) which is why it's set so "high".

I have an original script Phase 90 which I was given as a gift. It's one of those pedals that's stayed on my board since I got it, and will likely never leave. Really nothing else sounds quite like it.

I have an original script Phase 90 which I was given as a gift. It's one of those pedals that's stayed on my board since I got it, and will likely never leave. Really nothing else sounds quite like it.
I had one back in the mid 90's and it died on me :(

I had one back in the mid 90's and it died on me :(
FYI, if you decide to get a Script Phase 90, don't get the one with the LED. That one is just the EVH Phase 90 with the Script button pushed in and no hole for the actual button. It's different than the circuit in the non-LED Script Phase 90.

FYI, if you decide to get a Script Phase 90, don't get the one with the LED. That one is just the EVH Phase 90 with the Script button pushed in and no hole for the actual button. It's different than the circuit in the non-LED Script Phase 90.
Actually the one I loved the most and should have never sold was the 1974 custom shop version. I'm just reordering one of those when KMC gets them back in stock.

I have this one (I may have gotten it from Prages)....

EVH90-large.jpg

But I replaced the knob with a GIANT one (almost rubs against the script switch) so I can change the speed easily with my foot. :)

Actually the one I loved the most and should have never sold was the 1974 custom shop version. I'm just reordering one of those when KMC gets them back in stock.
That's the non-LED version you had. Good call.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

Back