Phasers, whatcha got?

Yeah, that version of the Nebula came out after I had bought the DLX. You could always buy it again. :embarrassed:

You know me, I probably will :grin:

The DLX is way too much pedal for me. 2 or 3 knobs is about right on a phaser for me. I am going to keep my eyes out for the 3 knob Quasar.

You know me, I probably will :grin:

The DLX is way too much pedal for me. 2 or 3 knobs is about right on a phaser for me. I am going to keep my eyes out for the 3 knob Quasar.

The DLX is a monster. Like I said earlier, you should go for the Quantum, Baby, or the original. I dig the original.

sdq_big.jpg

The DLX is a monster. Like I said earlier, you should go for the Quantum, Baby, or the original. I dig the original.

sdq_big.jpg

I could do that one, but I think the Quantum is the one that would work the best for me. It gives you a bunch of options, but is still pretty simple.

I'm in the Phase 90 crowd.

Mine is late '70's, but the Custom Shop RI or a good clone would be just as good.

In front of the amp's distortion to fatten up solos.

I have a script logo Phase 90 that hasn't left my board for years. I have a couple of others in the drawer - a DOD Stereo Phaser, the green Boss one, and a Small Stone. I suppose if I was looking for a new phaser, I would would probably start with Earthquaker Devices.

Back