Perpetual motion machines

Perpetual+Motion+2.jpg

I think you could theoretically make a working one at the edge of the Event Horizon in a black hole.

Because it would exist in 2 places at once and continuously be sucked into the black hole, all the while time would stand still......fucking FAR OUT.

I need a joint to explain further, I'm afraid.
You're going to want to have some, too....

Commander Riker, Engage!

I guess some people don't dream....Quite sad really...........

Imagine going to sleep your whole life and never dreaming...

Now,that's some real shit.....

I guess some people don't dream....Quite sad really...........

Imagine going to sleep your whole life and never dreaming...

Now,that's some real shit.....

Dreams and fantasy are a little different. Bending the laws of physics is fantasy, at least in this case.

The physical universe is a perpetual motion machine.

Basically, what Beachbum said (a microcosm of such). Plus what Tom Petty , Flamcology + Coralkong said. And definately inclusive of what DFB said.

If you want a real perpetual motion machine, all you need to do is to create a microcosm of the entire universe.

And never say never, just give it a few billion years or so. If there are any Lagrange points, or an equivalent of such, in the interior of a black hole, this type of experiment would be fun to explore in that exact location.

Last edited:
I think the potential lies in intelligent life and/or divine power to create such a device. I'm just not sure that either of those exist. :thu:

On the other hand I do believe in the ability of humans to be myopic about what can and cannot exist just because we haven't seen or can't envision/comprehend the given thing.

Ultimately my first thought when science was brought into the conversation was The Restaurant at the End of the Universe...so, 42.

As long as the temperature is above absolute zero where you live, every atom of your everything is a perpetual motion machine.

Back