People who drop way below the speed limit the instant they see a cop

Fuckers. That's everyone in Arizona. Occasionally you'll see an officer driving ten miles per hour under the limit, so every asshole and his brother drives the same speed as the officer.

tumblr_nwsandI8Mi1st4bmvo1_500.jpg

I do this if the cop is behind me. It gets them to pass me so I don’t have to worry about a cop following me waiting for me to fuck up.

The rule of thumb is if the cop sees you brake, they know you are guilty of something.

The rule of thumb is if the cop sees you brake, they know you are guilty of something.

That's what the e-brake is for :wink:

They've stepped up the traffic enforcement around my place lately and their favorite place to hide is at the very top of the highway on-ramps...so you don't seem them until they've already clocked you w/ the sneaky infrared.

y'all have clearly never held a CDL. :tongue:
Class B for driving firetrucks was as close as I could handle.

I'd hate to have to drive the freeways with little shits zipping right in front of me while I'm in an 18 wheeler.

This person was actually going faster than me and I had to speed up to pass them. Even then I was still under the limit. The cops were on the median and they signaled to move over to the far lane (my lane), like that was extra insurance or something. I hate undo deference to authority.

It also arouses contempt in the cop heart.

fear_and_loathing_in_las_vegas_johnny_depp_gary_busey.jpg

Class B for driving firetrucks was as close as I could handle.

I'd hate to have to drive the freeways with little shits zipping right in front of me while I'm in an 18 wheeler.
It's something else, i tell you. You've also got a big huge invisible sign that basically says "pull me over" to any cop that see you.

If a cop has someone pulled over, you're supposed to slow down and move out of the right lane.

I get the part about vacating that lane, but slow down? He's busy with a customer. Put that hammer down :grin:

I get the part about vacating that lane, but slow down? He's busy with a customer. Put that hammer down :grin:

I've seen the cops around here have their unmarked car pulled over in a pretend stop and place a third car down the road or on the opposite lane of travel to catch just that. It's rare though

In the UK, if you have a quick car, one of the cops favourites is to take the ramp off the motorway and come straight back on behind you.

Back