People can be such D#cks (and not "ducks")

Damn, the guy is doing everything right. What a bunch of dicks. Not all, but just a few posters.

I saw that this weekend. Buncha twisted panties over there, and over a completely transparent situation. Morons.

I saw that this weekend. Buncha twisted panties over there, and over a completely transparent situation. Morons.
Yeah. You'd think folks be smarter about this stuff. He's not ripping anyone off or keeping their money or making promises to deliver that he can't keep. The guy started that thread and then posted this in the builders own thread promoting his product:

Screen Shot 2015-02-02 at 12.59.36 PM.png

I am kind of surprised at all of the positive posts. I was expecting full on asshattery from that place and it seems like most of the posters were being cool. The original poster is a douche. I mean, its like f* your dad and his stupid cancer, I want my pedal. What a dick.

I also went and bookmarked Classic Audio FX. I am not really in the market for what they are building, but I will look at some of the builders that use him for their PCBs. Hey, it looks like I already have a few. :grin:

Sound like the OP is Canadian, due to the use of Eh.

Canadian people are some of the most cruel insufferable vindictive people on the planet. They want you to believe it's all hockey pucks and maple syrup, but there is something much darker there.

In all seriousness Curt from Classic Audio sounds like a class act and I wish his father all the best

Sound like the OP is Canadian, due to the use of Eh.

Canadian people are some of the most cruel insufferable vindictive people on the planet. They want you to believe it's all hockey pucks and maple syrup, but there is something much darker there.

In all seriousness Curt from Classic Audio sounds like a class act and I wish his father all the best

Dude, you don't even remember maple syrup on hockey pucks, do you?

Curt did all the right things.

Back