Pedalstar Galactica meets the King of Tone

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
:embarrassed:

02DF33A3-C4C8-4EFD-B0CD-5AF750F58516.jpeg

I took my live rig to teach last night since I have a show on Friday that I need it for for the first time in over a month and I needed to figure out how to use the KoT, replace the clock and adjust some of my presets. The KoT has the four jack option but I decided for the time being to run it traditionally and switch the sides when I need them. I was going to replace both the Sparkle Drive MOD and the Moz Ohm with it but the Sparkle Drive is staying at least until I play a full show with both. The KoT sounds awesome with the Suhr Badger. I currently have it in the Ohm/RC Booster spot in my presets and I leave it on the boost side. I can kick the distortion side in on top of it for later in the evening. I don’t have time this week to change the expression pedal to adjust the level on the Timeline (right now its doing rates on the Mobius).. I need a couple more TRS cables and maybe I’ll program it to do both through the ES-8 once I have the time depending on the preset. The RC Booster is just parked up there in case I wasn’t happy with the Ohm and I forgot to take it off. That’s robably going with the AC Booster on one of my smaller boards.

I also moved the Leslie patch into my main bank and made my tremolo sound easier to get to and made a second bank with mor mod sounds and a few drives for other options. Over the holiday break I’m going to reprogram everything to be a bit more usable.

I decided I needed a chorus for some or our songs, but I didn't want a digital thing with a million knobs and stuff.... this one should be perfect for my needs.

Back