Pedalboard: Summer 2015 edition

BrammyH

Grandpa Whine
18435643914_589517ca82_z.jpg

So, this is where my pedalboard is at. For gain, I use the '78 distortion 95% of the time. The Metal Zone is just there in case I need a saturated tone. The back row I don't use the Phase 90 or Stain much. They are just there for a little color.

I'd like to replace the Metal Zone with a Pinnacle Deluxe, but I don't really have the cash to throw at any pedals right now.

Seems like it can get the job done. I really like to put my phaser before the dirt. For some reason, it sounds better there to me. Maybe it is my phaser or my dirt, but it sounds weird when I put it after the dirt.

It's a lot of fun. For some of the heavier stuff I play, I've been toying around with using both the amp's gain and the '78

Seems like it can get the job done. I really like to put my phaser before the dirt. For some reason, it sounds better there to me. Maybe it is my phaser or my dirt, but it sounds weird when I put it after the dirt.
I took your advice. It does sound better.

I also took the MT2 out. Long live the MT2.

A phaser after dirt sounds like a dentist drill unless you roll off the highs or something.

Back