Pedalboard of the day 11-14

Chad

Slender Hobbit
100_3689.JPG

Thats a lot of pedals.

Coming from me that means something, too :embarrassed:

Seeing as when I was gigging, it was guitar->Rat-> amp it is a ton for me too. I have been having fun just making odd sounds and this lets me make a ton of them. I may ditch one or 2 of the dirt pedals and get some more noisemakers on there. It is the first wah pedal I have ever owned so that is fun.

Such a change from Pragestock 2013

A little bit :grin:

I think if I were to ever start a band again, the board would be much smaller, but that is one good thing about just playing in the basement. I can leave it all setup and never have to move it. With the exception of the board I built for my kids, this is every pedal I own, so why not hook them all up together?

Niiiiiiiiiiice! I knew it would fit.

That's what she said.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

I think if I were to ever start a band again, the board would be much smaller, but that is one good thing about just playing in the basement. I can leave it all setup and never have to move it. With the exception of the board I built for my kids, this is every pedal I own, so why not hook them all up together?

Understood...

If I did that, I would trip over my toe :embarrassed:

That Spark has just enough space! BTW, how do you like the EchoRec?

I love the Echorec. It is my second favorite pedal after the Afterneath. Neither one of them are very practical but they are really cool and spacey. I could probably kick those 2 on and just noodle for hours (I have done that a few times) and it is just awesome.

That's what I did too. Made a small board that I could carry around, put everything else on the big one. What good does a pedal do sitting on the shelf?

That's what I did too. Made a small board that I could carry around, put everything else on the big one. What good does a pedal do sitting on the shelf?
Incidentally I have a bunch that don't even fit on my big board, mainly because I packed the board with things that work for my band while other pedals (metal distortions and whatnot) got literally shelved.

I love the Echorec. It is my second favorite pedal after the Afterneath. Neither one of them are very practical but they are really cool and spacey. I could probably kick those 2 on and just noodle for hours (I have done that a few times) and it is just awesome.

I was gonna say...between the Echorec, Afterneath and Carbon Copy...there's a lot of spacey potential there.

The Olympia is a really good fuzz. Right now it is my favorite fuzz, it gets more use than my Iron Bell which is surprising.
Who makes it? Was wondering if the name was inspired by the Seattle scene that really came mostly out of Olympia, WA.

Aha: We named our fuzz Olympia™ in honor of its “hammer of the gods” ’60s roots, the Pacific Northwest locales where this sound came back with a vengeance in the ’90s, and the Columbia neighborhood that is now a home to our emerging musical and artistic scene.

That is so much better than naming it "Seattle" or something. I love Seattle, but it was more a collection point for art/music that developed elsewhere in the state. Love to see those other places receive a little recognition.

Back