Pedalboard close to being done

Dexter Inferno

Serious error
Here's what I have so far. :)

IMG_0001.JPG

Still lacking the Signa Drive and better (and lower profile) cables, both on their way, and haven't played around too much with the placement - but sounds KICKASS and will work fine for tomorrow's gig. :rawk:

Eventually the fueltank will be fixed under the board as well, leaving a bit more space.

Loving the One Control unit btw. A lifesaver for people like me who often change loads of sounds during a song while often singing at the same time. Ridiculously easy to program and operate. :thu:
And for the Supersonic (Queen tribute) gigs I can remote control both this board and the RC300 looper with my midi board. :love:

Looking good. If I were to ever gig again, I would buy some type of control unit. Probably the Carl Martin one because it looks like the easiest one to program :grin:

Looking good. If I were to ever gig again, I would buy some type of control unit. Probably the Carl Martin one because it looks like the easiest one to program :grin:

This one is ridiculously easy actually, go to the preset you want and then click on the loops you want to be active (as well as clicking on whether you want to transmit midi or not) and it automatically saves. :grin:

No menus or tricky stuff like that, gotta love that. :)

I could seriously use something like that right now but I really don't want to mess with my rig anymore.

A very well thought out board....especially with all the patch switches you have to do.

Spent quite some time trying to figure this one out really. :embarrassed:
Especially since this will have to cover sounds for 4 very different bands.

Glad Mark talked me into getting the Mobius in particular.

The boost probably the only thing I will be upgrading, other than that this will do whatever I need it to really. :)

Got 70 presets available on the OC, that should do. :grin:

Worked great at the gig yesterday, no mishaps other than me accidentally hitting the tuner switch a couple of times mid song. :embarrassed:
Loving less tap dancing, and sounds soooo much better than the previous multi fx boards I'd been using years ago. :)

Well, it won't even fit on my current board and I'm not switching back to the big one so its a moot point.

:embarrassed:

Latest iteration - loving it. :)

IMG_0011.JPG

And damn that Signa Drive was exactly as good as I thought it would be, compliments the TC distortion and amp drive very well. :thu:
Cables were backordered, but until they get here works really well as is.

Next project is trying to figure out how to remote control both this board and the RC3oo loop station with my midi board for the Queen tribute band.
In theory it should work well, and if it does - hell yeah! :grin:

looking good. The Mobius is so tempting but I think I would just get lost in it and never come out. There just seems to be so much win in there.

looking good. The Mobius is so tempting but I think I would just get lost in it and never come out. There just seems to be so much win in there.

Don't regret for a second I got that one. Does pretty much every modulation thing I need, and very very well. Even most of the presets are usable (which almost never happens on a multieffect type thing).
To be honest, so far I've only scratched the surface on it. LOADS of sounds in it. :embarrassed:

Midi controllable as well, which was a major selling point for me.

Don't regret for a second I got that one. Does pretty much every modulation thing I need, and very very well. Even most of the presets are usable (which almost never happens on a multieffect type thing).
To be honest, so far I've only scratched the surface on it. LOADS of sounds in it. :embarrassed:

Midi controllable as well, which was a major selling point for me.
You can really blame @jaxn slim for all of this. He let me try his Mobius at Pragestock and like you said even the presets are pretty decent.

Back