Pedal of the Day 9-1-09 TWA LD-01 Little Dipper Envelope Filter

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgOCTHjxS0w"]YouTube - TWA LD-01 Little Dipper Envelope Filter[/ame]

TWA LD-01 Little Dipper Envelope Filter

The TWA (Totally Wicked Audio) LD-01 Little Dipper is an vocal formant envelope filter based on a classic design from the 1970’s.
The TWA LD-01 uses two filters that are controlled by playing dynamics. When set up correctly, this pedal has an uncanny ability to emulate human speech. In addition, the Little Dipper can created sounds similar to a Heil Talk Box, an Auto-Wah, and a phase shifter. Add the additional fuzz circuit for increased harmonic content and you have a very functional and absolutely killer sounding new pedal.
The LD-01 Little Dipper has external knobs for Ascension (Threshold), Inclination (Triggers Filter Timing) and Diffraction (Fuzz). The two internal trim pots control Blend (Clean vs. Effected) and Gate (Noise Suppression). They really thought of everything. Check out this new TWA LD-01 Little Dipper today.
TWA LD-01 Little Dipper Envelope Filter features:

• Mechanical True Bypass Switching
  • 16-gauge bent steel chassis with heavy-duty powder coating
  • Bright LED On/Off Indicator
  • 100% Made-in-USA
  • High quality components
TWA LD-01 Little Dipper Envelope Filter includes:

• (3) Three-year manufacturer's warranty
  • TWA “In-Flight” Manual
  • TWA Bumper Sticker

bump0 for the new version, the Little Dipper Mk II

pic-twa-little-dipper-ld-02-angle-250px.jpg

I really hate it when the put the In and Out on the same side.
it's really stupid. or when in and out are on the wrong sides, which happens. I also hate it when they're at the top, and not the sides, as I wind up needing longer patch cables.

Back